- 1 vanilla bean
- 3¼ cups Almond Milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cherries, pitted
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon carob powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 fresh or dried medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Split the vanilla bean in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Reserve the bean for another use.
Put the seeds into a blender or food processor and add the remaining ingredients.
Blend until smooth and creamy, then serve immediately.