- ½ cup overripe banana slices
- 1 tablespoon almond or peanut butter
- ½ cup fresh, frozen or canned pineapple chunks
- 1 orange
- 2 ice cubes
- 3/4 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon shredded, unsweetened coconut
Put the banana, almond butter, pineapple and orange in the blender. Put the top on tightly.
Turn the blender to medium and blend until the mixture is smooth. Turn the machine off, and add the ice cubes, yogurt and coconut. Put the top on tightly, turn the blender to medium and blend until the ice is chopped and the mixture is smooth but still pulpy.